Monday, September 7, 2009

My Kids

These are my four lovable (and sometimes not-so-lovable) children:  Mikaela, Kiana, Keilani and Kai-Noah.  (I like the letter K. ?) Their ages range from 13 to 2 1/2. We also have our Angel who watches over all of us from above.  
Having 4 kids is quite the adventure!    I get to re-live every stage of childhood with them.  Right now, I'm re-learning Pre-Algebra, Geometry, History, Science... etc...It's fun.  Really.  There's also never a dull moment. Especially after Kai came along.  That boy is everywhere and constantly keeps us on our toes!  And he's LOUD.  LOUD.  Probably because he just wants to make sure he can be heard over the three talkative (at home, anyway) older sisters.  Sometimes Rex and I just look at one another and shake our heads.  People warned me.  'A boy is different'.  LOL-they were not kidding.  Still, I wouldn't have it any other way-they are the loves and lights of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment